Briteq VP-P20 Scanbox
VP-P20 Videopaneelin "musta laatikko".
Sisältää myös tarvittavat ohjauskaapelit.
# This scan box is the link between the VP-PC Interface and the VP-P20 video panels.
# The unit is a “black box" which distributes the digital video signals to the different video panels.
# The following connections and controls are available:
# - Via the special RJ45 input and up to 120m CAT5 cable the VP-PC Interface will be connected.
# - Via the RJ45 output you can link several other scan boxes to obtain bigger video walls.
# - 2 special high grade metal in/out connectors with protective cover for mains voltage
# - 8 special high grade metal output connectors with protective cover to connect the video panels.
# - Power LED to indicate that the unit received mains power
# - Signal LED to indicate that the unit is connected to the VP-PC Interface
# - Test button: used to generate different test patterns, no need to connect and configure a PC to test your video wall!
# The scan box can drive a matrix of maximum 20panels (horizontal: 5 panels + vertical: 4 panels) but for increased performance maximum 16panels (horizontal: 4 panels + vertical: 4 panels) is adviced.
* Mains input: 230V / 50Hz (metal housing with cover)
* Signal input: RJ45 (from VP-PC Interface or other scan box)
* Signal output: RJ45 (to next scan box)
* Video output: 8pcs (metal housing with cover)
* Pixel resolution per output:
* - Max. Horizontal: 160px (10 panels, each with 16pixels)
* - Preferred Horizontal: 128px (8 panels, each with 16pixels)
* - Fixed vertical: 128px (8 panels, each with 16pixels)
* Dimensions: 425x183x57mm
* Weight: 2,6kg